Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lucky Day for us, March 17th, 2011

My pregnancy with you was overall great and unbelievable.  Everyday I couldn't believe that you were going to be a part of our lives.  I waited my whole life to have this miracle happen.  I went for my 39 week check up and non stress test on the 17th of March.  I was having these done since the side effects of carrying you (anemia, huge swollen ankles and feet, carpel tunnel, and borderline gestational diabetes) all put me into a Advance Maternal Age.  They thought you might be a big baby.  But this non stress test they could see your heartbeat on the monitor but couldn't get it to read on the printout.  With you being 39 weeks along, they did a ultrasound and found that my fluid was low.  Dr. Klus signed me up to be induce at 6:30 the next morning.  I tried to surprise your Daddy at work to have lunch, but he was already out and wanted to have lunch on Friday.  I said we would be busy on Friday having a baby.  So I ran a few errands and went home to pack last minute things for you.  Your Daddy got home and we cleaned up the house and got it ready for a cleaning we had planned already.  About 9 o'clock we went out to get dinner at Steak and Shake.  Woo Who.  And then we went to Wal-Mart so I could get some new pillowcases to take to the hospital.  We packed up the car and tried to get a good night sleep. But I know I was awake with the anticipation of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment